Through the eyes of a child
SEE HOW IT WORKS
Try a little experiment - press your eyelid lightly and you'll notice you'll have distorted your vision!
THIS IS THE BASIC SCIENCE BEHIND ORTHOKERATOLOGY!
The Chinese discovered this science over 2000 years ago BC – they slept with tiny silk filled pouches filled with sand on their eyelids – and woke up less Short Sighted!
See what makes us different!
LASER SURGERY ALTERNATIVE
As a laser eye surgery alternative Ortho-K Overnight Vision Correction is perfect. You can enjoy natural daytime vision and freedom from glasses and contact lenses without surgery. Ortho-K corrective contact lenses work by gently moulding the cornea rather than using surgical techniques. This makes it a very safe and also reversible procedure and a great alternative to surgery.
- 1. NON-SURGICAL - custom designed contact lenses re-mould the cornea, moving to one side the cells that are removed in laser eye surgery
- 2. LOW RISK - Overnight Vision Correction carries the same risks as traditional contact lens wear. Enjoy natural vision simply and safely.
- 3. REVERSIBLE - Once you experience natural daytime vision you won't want to go back. But if you did, simply stop wearing the lenses and your eyes will return to their original condition.
- 4. AN OPTION FOR CHILDREN - Overnight vision correction lenses can be worn at any age - as long as a child can comfortably handle lenses, they can use OVC.
- 5. READING FOR THE OVER 40s - Once you hit your 40's, age related Presbyopia (difficulty with reading and close up vision) will kick in. OVC delays the onset of this vision problem which affects everybody in later age and eventually wearers can switch to Ortho-K Monovision.